2000 - 2003 E53 X5 4.4i - M62B44TU Performance Tuning
Please print out this form and mail it in with your DME. DME will not be flashed until the form is filled out and sent to us. Thank you.
- EWS Delete available separately or combined with a performance tune.
- EWS+Tune combination can now be done remotely!
- Improved gas mileage
- Improved throttle response
- Improved wide open throttle and part throttle horsepower and torque
- 6500rpm rev limiter (can be changed upon request to your specs)
- Top speed limiter is removed
- Idle Speed 100rpm increase included (stock is optional)
- We do not offer tuning for emission delete, we do not disable catalytic converter or secondary air pump systems.
- We do not offer tuning services to the state of California.
This DME (engine computer) software upgrade is for:
BMW E53 (X5 4.4L), engine M62B44TU
BMW E53 (X5 4.6L), engine M62B46TU
BMW E38 (740i/iL), engine M62B44TU
BMW E39 (540i/iA), engine M62B44TU
Other BMW models with a M62B44TU conversions/swaps.
We have 2 methods of having this tune installed (Flash Type Selection).
Method 1 - BENCH: Remove the DME/ECU and mail it in. We will create a full backup image of your ECU without opening the lid or any physical damage to the ECU at all. We then upload our tune and mail the DME/ECU back. This is the safest way, as we can have a full backup of the entire ECU content.
Method 2 - REMOTE FLASH (Recommended): No downtime!!! With this option, once an order is placed, we will ship you a cable. You will then be able to connect the cable to your OBD2 port and laptop, and read/write your own DME/ECU on your own. Best of all it's most convenient for you to flash it anytime.
We will send you our new flasher software to download with instruction. With this flasher tool you can Read and Write our tuning files by yourself, and also be able to read/clear fault codes and adaptations. It will also be able to show you live data for easy diagnostics.
*You will need a Windows 8 or newer laptop and WIFI to flash remotely (Apple, Chromebooks are not supported)* INPA/Bimmergeeks K+DCAN cable will also work and are supported for remote flashing. You will need to purchase a cable from us for remote flashes if you don't have one.
Tax excluded. Shipping calculated at checkout
This product has no reviews yet.