Please print out this form and mail it in with your DME. DME will not be flashed until the form is filled out and sent to us. If we are remote flash tuning, form will have to be filled out, signed and emailed before the flash appointment. Thank you.
- Improved throttle response, can be requested to leave stock pedal sensitivity.
- Improved wide open throttle and part throttle horsepower and torque
- Gains 10-25WHP 10-25WTQ, depending on vehicle condition and wear.
- Rev limiter raised 300rpm, can be set to another requested spec.
- Speed Limiter Disabled
- Optional CSL SMG tuning available, need to mail in DME and SMG modules, we do not do the CSL shifting/launch control remotely.
- Optional Sport Button Memory
- Optional Shift Lights via Oil Temp LEDs for Manual Transmission cars.
- Premium Gasoline required for maximum performance
- Dyno RPM limiter is disabled, so you can rev to redline in case of ABS failure or if dyno testing the vehicle. No need to pull fuses, or use scan tool to enable dyno mode.
- EWS Delete is optional and can be combined with a tune for a discount.
This DME (engine computer) software upgrade is for:
BMW E46 M3 - Engine S54B32
BMW E36 Z3M - Engine S54B32
Other BMW models with S54B32 conversions/swaps. (E30/E36/E34/E39/etc)
We have 2 methods of having this tune installed (Flash Type Selection).
Method 1 - BENCH (Recommended): Remove the DME/ECU and mail it in. We then upload our tune of your choice and mail the DME/ECU back.
Removal of the DME is very simple, on almost all models the DME is located in the black electronics box near the firewall on the passenger side under the hood. If you have any concerns or questions, feel free to send me a message.
Method 2 - REMOTE FLASH: We have an available option of flashing your ECU/DME remotely through the OBD2 port of you vehicle without removal of the ECU/DME. We mail out a OBD2 flash cable to you that you will keep. It will allow us to do any future updates or follow up flashes at later times as well. Windows XP or newer laptop is required, as well as an available USB port. In some rare cases, remote flashing doesn't work, we would have to go to bench flashing method.
Dyno Graphs of actual gains on customer vehicles.