2000 - 2003 BMW E39 M5 S62B50 Performance Tuning
- Improved throttle response, can be requested to leave stock pedal sensitivity.
- Improved wide open throttle and part throttle horsepower and torque
- Gains 10-25WHP 10-25WTQ, depending on vehicle condition and wear.
- Rev limiter raised 300rpm, can be set to another requested spec.
- Speed Limiter Disabled
- Premium Gasoline required for maximum performance
- Dyno RPM limiter is disabled, so you can rev to redline in case of ABS failure or if dyno testing the vehicle. No need to pull fuses, or use a scan tool to enable dyno mode.
- We do not offer tuning for emission delete, we do not disable catalytic converter or secondary air pump systems.
- We do not offer tuning services to the state of California.
This DME (engine computer) software upgrade is for:
BMW E39 M5 - Engine S62B50
Other BMW models with S62B50 conversions/swaps.
We have 2 methods of having this tune installed (Flash Type Selection).
Method 1 - BENCH: Remove the DDE/ECU and mail it in. We will create a full backup image of your ECU without opening the lid or any physical damage to the ECU at all. We then upload our tune and mail the DDE/ECU back. This is the safest way, as we can have a full backup of the entire ECU content.
Method 2 - REMOTE FLASH (Recommended): No downtime!!! With this option, once an order is placed, we will ship you a cable. You will then be able to connect the cable to your OBD2 port and laptop, and read/write your own DME/ECU on your own. Best of all it's most convenient for you to flash it anytime.
We will send you our new flasher software to download with instruction. With this flasher tool you can Read and Write our tuning files by yourself, and also be able to read/clear fault codes and adaptations.
*You will need a Windows 8 or newer laptop and WIFI to flash remotely (Apple, Chromebooks are not supported)* INPA/Bimmergeeks K+DCAN cable will also work and are supported for remote flashing. You will need to purchase a cable from us for remote flashes if you don't have one.
Please send us the filed out tuning form:
Bench Flash: Print out, fill out, and send the form with your ECU/DME
Remote Flash: Once your order is placed, we will email you the form, fill it out and send it back to our email. The form will have to be emailed back prior to your flash appointment.
Tax excluded. Shipping calculated at checkout
This product has no reviews yet.